Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jon getting his Knee drained....

So today Jon went to the Naval Hospital... Yeah I know on a Saturday. I guess he couldn't take the pain anymore from his knee. I told him multiple times when he came back from the MEU that he needs to get it checked out. You know how men are they don't want to look like a girl and ride it out like a man. Well; Wednesday he got promoted to CPL and ever since then his knee has been completly messed up he had a thing that was a size of a golf ball on his knee. I wish I had picture so I can show it. Well his leg and knee and thigh got bigger and bigger and now he went to the hospital got it drained and the gave him some meds to help stop the fluid from coming back and pain reliever. Thank god that all he had to get done was get his knee drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment