Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happpppyyy Birthday to ME =)

I am still at awe that I am 22 years old.... I feel kind of old (sorry to the others that is 22+ I'm really not trying to be mean...)  Anyways what I mean is that time is flying by super fast and honestly I am not liking it one bit... I mean I've been here in this lame town for a year now... A freaking year! Which I am not a huge fan of.... But hopefully Jon will get stationed somewhere nice like ahem Hawaii or Oki and hopefully the Allens can join us as well. I love them to death. Best married couple ever.

Anywho; My mom told me I'm getting old and I should watch out for fine lines and grey hair. :/ and she also said I'm always going to be young. In her cute adorable Korean accent.... ha ha ha... She always thinks that she is going to be that 21 yr old woman forever even in her 40's/

Well; for my birthday on April 10. I didn't do much durnig the day time because Jon treated me like a queen. :) He made me a cake and I was over his shoulders the entire time and telling him "No don't mix it like that" or "Why are you cracking the eggs like that" "You can re uses that measuring cup!!!! Don't waste stuff" and I just throw my hands in the air because I am so FRUSTRATED with him when it comes to cooking. lol

OHHH!!! How can I forget... Earlier that morning. I was bawling my eyes out because someone decided to mess up my tire... It was some idot guy in Jon's old unit that dislikes me because Jon and I had issues in the past... Also how I am wayyy closer to Cheryl  then his wife Amy. It's just High School  drama. HE said that he didn't do it and blah blah blah.. But I know that turd nugget did it as well everyone else. Because he is the only one that we know that has the tool to mess up the tire...  But thank goodness I had my friends and my pooh bear by myside to keep me happy.. Jon fixed the tire :) But we had to buy a new one yesterday because it gave out on me..

But at least I had a really good birthday ;)  I went our with my two good friends and had sooo much fun...

Here are some pictures....



My cake... (Don't ask) Cheryl and I was yelling at him the entire time as he was decorating the cake.










1 comment:

  1. Looks sooooo fun!!!!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete