Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am due for an update... I've been extremly busy with work, school, baking and cooking new things. As well trying to shed a few pounds off before summer rolls around. So the gym is my second home... I've lost a few inches and my clothes fits a little bit better but I'm still a fatty. As we speak I have a slice of cake sitting right next to me... :(
So a few days ago I went to the meet and greet for 1/8.... It went well not a lot happened they had an OPEN BAR!!! lol.  I meet a few wives and they were extremly nice. We ate dinner and played a few card games at this one couples house yesterday and I made this oh so yummy Triple Chocolate Trifle. I will post pictures toward the end.
Jon gave me flowers!!! Yup! I know!!! Weird... I'm still questioning him today if he did something wrong. lol


2 comments:

  1. Aww sounds fun Lucas is about to get out of 1/8 and we never went to anything fun like that!!

    Food looks amazing... u are making me hungry!

    Happy Easter!
    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. Thanks so much for putting me on ur blog list :)

    ReplyDelete